Sep 27 | Individual Income Tax Reform Seminar
Associate Director – Tax (Global Mobility Services and Private Client Services)
Grant Thornton China
Sherry has more than 13 years experience in delivering services to many key clients including Private Client Services and Global Mobility Services.
Sherry’s primary professional experience includes but is not limited to
- PRC Individual Income Tax (IIT) advisory and compliance services for domestic clients;
- PRC IIT consultation, compliance and advisory for global mobile group of people of MNCs.
- Equity plan and employee benefit trust design and implementation services for local enterprises, foreign exchange and tax consultation and compliance for global equity plans.
- Tax planning for high-net-worth individuals, e.g. in share transactions, M&A deals and enterprise restructuring.
Yvon RUSSON is founder and CEO of SONG Co .Ltd. a fiduciary company also engaged in M&A advisory with offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Paris. He is also Co Asian regional director of SFAI, who is the 16th international network of professional firms validated by IFAC (International Federation of accountants). His also co-director of a chaire in intercultural management at the College Poly technique International, based in Liege, and Associate expert on multicultural aspects in the process of decision making at LABDEC. He has previously worked for European and American MNCs at different levels from marketing to GM.
He holds several masters in different areas from business to management.
He works with Chinese group for M&A and business structuration in Europe. Among his customers some companies in alcohol, aerospace, digital industry…
06:30 PM – 07:00 PM Registration
07:00 PM – 7:20 PM Part I
Tax and social security regulation change for expats
7:20 PM – 08:00 PM Part II
Tax planning opportunities
1. Preferential tax treatment on equity income
2. Tax support in LinGang, Hainan, and the Greater Bay Area
08:00 PM – 08:15 PM Tea break
08:15 PM – 08:45 PM Part III
The effects of tax change regulations
08:45 PM – 09:00 PM Q&A
日期： 2021 年 9 月 27 日
星期一 07:00pm – 09:00pm
票价： 会员：100元 非会员：200元