Bureau du Québec à Shanghai
“Bureau du Québec à Shanghai
Opened in 1999, the Québec Office in Shanghai has been assigned the general responsibility of promoting Québec and coordinating institutional, economic, scientific, technological, educational and cultural relations.
- Develops relations between the Government of Québec and the governments of high-priority provinces within the bureau’s assigned territory;
- Follows up agreements between the Government of Québec and regional governments and, if applicable, reaches new agreements;
- Supports Québec institutions that offer educational services;
- Promotes Québec culture within its assigned territory;
- Supports the activities of the Québec studies centre in Shanghai.
- Carries out strategic economic monitoring;
- Supports businesses’ efforts to identify markets and partners;
- Promotes Québec as an economic and trade partner;
- Supports Québec trade missions;
- Supports investment prospecting efforts by Québec.
Anhui, Chongqing, Fujian, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Hong Kong, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Macao, Shanghai, Sichuan, Tibet, Yunnan and Zhejiang.