Healthcare in China 101
CanCham invites you to the Healthcare in China 101 on November 24 at the beautiful Kartel Bar.
Healthcare in China 101 – An Introduction for Beginners
In which hospitals should you go?
What to do in case of an emergency?
How much do medical treatments cost in China?
Learn all the Basics (and more) from an experienced Doctor
What we will talk about:
- Hospitals in Shanghai
- To help you navigate & choose the right one
- Basics of medical insurance
- Case studies & Real Life Experiences
Who should attend:
- Foreigners and Newcomers in Shanghai who don’t know how hospitals and medical treatments work in China
- Anyone willing to learn practical tips from an experienced doctor
- Anyone who already has some experience and wishes to learn the best recommendations.
Venue: Kartel Bar 5F, 1 Xiangyang Bei Lu
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 7:30 PM
Tickets: Pre-register and pay at the door