Alberta Shanghai Office
The Alberta Shanghai Office (ASO) was established in 2010 and is located within the Consulate of Canada in Shanghai.
Services the ASO offers Alberta businesses:
- The ASO’s primary mandate is to facilitate commercial investment from China to Alberta.
- It will offer Alberta firms high level guidance and information to develop strategies for succeeding in business in Shanghai and its surrounding region.
- The Alberta Shanghai Office will also help Alberta organizations and entrepreneurs to connect to partners and support services for broader business development, including exporting.
- The ASO will actively support broad-based advocacy and public engagement that advance Alberta strategic economic interests, particularly in the area of Alberta’s compelling environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices and track record.
Services the ASO offers Shanghai businesses:
- Information on Alberta’s investment-related policies and economy.
- Consultations on Alberta’s industry expertise and opportunities
- Assistance in connecting with Alberta partners and stakeholders.