PROJECT FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
With its 9000 employees and 29 studios around the world, Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. Ubisoft owns a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
The Shanghai studio is looking for a Project finance planning analyst for their game development projects – including co-development on AAA Ubisoft projects, FTP games and outsourcing cell.
Reporting to the financial controller, you will support the production team on all financial planning, P&L analysis and budget optimization.
You will participate to the daily life cycle of the project from concept to production, launch and post launch phases and you will provide directional information to facilitate decision making. We are looking for your control and recommendations!
• Prepare project budgets for console games, FTP games
• Prepare outsourcing mandates quotation, follow and track expenses
• Control and present monthly reports for production teams & lead studios
• Review, process and track projects spending & booking
• Work with finance teams to prepare annual & quarterly financial forecasts
• Perform smart analyses on selected features and projects types
• Handle other challenging projects as appropriate
You are looking for challenges, always ask questions & be close to project team and developers
You like to work with numbers, data, build your own reports & drive your analysis.
Your communication is fluid and you can work with people from other disciplines and learn to speak their language – finance, production or management.
You are a gamer, know the industry, up to date on the technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, management or similar field
• 2+ years of work experience working as an analyst
• Oversea experience – studies or work (mandatory)
• Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems, solid knowledge of databases
• Extensive knowledge of Excel
• Analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail
• Drive, motivation and team spirit, passion for gaming
• Proactivity, autonomy and integrity
• Experience in video games production OR in Software/IT industry with R&D experience is a strong +
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
Contact us right now! Sha-Recruitment@ubisoft.com