Property Acquisition and Work Permits in Canada | Nov 28
CanCham welcomes you to the joint Westbank and Trust Plus presentation on Property Acquisition and Work Permits in Canada.
The event will be divided into two parts:
1) Property acquisition in Canada, presented by Westbank
Canada’s real estate market is one of great potential and opportunities. All over the country, properties are available and are considered prime investments for potential investors.
Kevin Zhang, Associate Director of Westbank Asia, will present the following subjects on the matter:
- How to buy a property in Canada?
- Introduction of Luxury Properties in Canada
- Briefing of Property-related Tax
2) Work permits in Canada, presented by Trust Plus
Acquiring a work permit in Canada can be an intricate process but possessing one has many advantages. Gaining a work permit can make a whole difference in establishing your presence on the Canadian market.
In this conference, James Wang,
Managing Partner & Regulated Immigration Consultant at Trust Plus, will enlighten us on the following subjects:
- How to get a work permit through opening a small or branch business in Canada
- The benefit of getting a work permit
- The flexibility of the work permit How to get PR through the work permit
Associate Director of Westbank Projects(Shanghai) Limited.
Managing Partner & Regulated Immigration Consultant at Trust Plus
Date: November 28, 2019 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: Office 603, Plaza 66, #1266 West Nanjing Road
恒隆广场二期办公楼603| Westbank Office
Ticket: Member Price – 100 RMB Non-Member Price – 150 RMB