Invitation to Sustainability Supply Chain Forum
CanCham is happy to invite you to the Sustainability Supply Chain Forum (Shanghai)! Holded by the Global Supply Chain Council, this forum will take place on Wednesday, June 19th, 2019!
Join the Sustainable Supply Chain Forum and learn from professionals and experts who are sharing their best practices in being green in China. This unique forum will give the stage to sustainability experts in supply chain, logistics and procurement and tackles the challenge of staying sustainable in China. It will also look into how to best identify connections and simplify approaches to supply chain sustainability in China, hearing from organizations from all industries and sectors.
With renowned thought leaders and a panel of experts, the Sustainable Supply Chain Forum will give you the opportunity to gain critical learning directly from the front lines.
Invest the time. Learn why companies are “greening” their supply chains and how it’s making them more efficient, more agile and even driving profitability.
Why Attend this Event?
This unique event will bring together leaders in sustainability and responsible sourcing for one day of discussion, insight, networking and practical advice – all with the aim of simplifying supply chain sustainability.
The Sustainable Supply Chain Forum offers:
- The latest thinking on balancing environmental, social, ethical & economic factors within your procurement and supply chain strategy
- Valuable insights into measuring sustainability, international standards and their application within the real world
- Numerous examples of best practices within the various sectors/industries, presented by senior practitioners in leading organisations
- Practical advice on formulating a successful action plan and quantifying the benefits generated by its implementation
- Expert speakers and valuable networking opportunities in a convenient central location
This is the must-attend event for executives interested to improve the effectiveness of the supply chain compliance management or in charge of corporate responsibility, VPs and senior executives responsible for supply chain, sourcing, procurement, risk management, logistics etc.
Who Should Attend?
This is an event for sustainability, supply chain and procurement professionals looking to secure their supply chains and address key issues such as: human rights, environmental management, lifecycle assessments, supplier partnerships and more.
Delegates will include shippers, manufacturers, retailers, brands owners, logistics service providers, technology vendors and consultants.
13:00 – Registrations
13:45 – Event starts
15:30 – Coffee/Tea & Networking Break
16:00 – Sessions continue
17:00 – Closing remarks & End of the event
Wednesday, June 19th, 2019
1:00 PM- 5:30 PM
Gemma, No 20 Donghu Road, near Middle Huaihai Road, Shanghai
Individual pass: $140
Team Combo Package: $420 (Buy 3 Passes Get 1 Extra)