Branksome Hall Asia
“Founded in 2012 in South Korea, we are the sister school of Branksome Hall Toronto, a world-renowned independent girls’ school and one of the oldest and most respected in Canada. We are an International Baccalaureate World School that offers the academically rigorous and challenging Diploma Program, Middle Years Program, and the Primary Years Program. Our international girls day and boarding school is located on the beautiful island of Jeju, South Korea. The island is known for its scenic beaches, green countryside and, UNESCO World Heritage sites. Our students grow as globally-minded learners and leaders, prepared for the challenges and opportunities they will meet in a rapidly changing interdependent world. At Branksome Hall Asia, girls take center stage as they learn and grow.
• IB, CIS, WASC Accredited International School for Girls
• Continuum IB Programs and Student-Centered Learning
• Top IB International School in Korea (Over 36-point average score)
• Our graduates are accepted by top 100 universities – and most attend universities in the US, UK, and Canada
• Clean, safe learning and living environment, for empowering women
• A short flight from China, 1.5h to Shanghai, with a growing Chinese population and over 10% Chinese students already enrolled
• Day and Boarding options available
At Branksome Hall Asia, we empower girls to love learning and to shape a better world.
Admission Contact: +82.64.902.5026
WeChat Subscription Account: branksomehallasia
Admissions WeChat: 8201051898510