Work Phone: +86 21 5461 0619work Work Phone: +86 21 6221 6392work
Work Phone: 021 – 6253-8576work
Work Email: Sara.Su@plantemoran.comINTERNET
Founded in 1924, Plante Moran is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business consulting firms in the United States with business relationships in 102 countries. Plante Moran has more than 2,200 professionals in 23 offices throughout the United States and in Monterrey, Mexico, Mumbai, India, and Shanghai, China. Plante Moran’s global office in Shanghai assists clients at all stages of their market entry and expansion in China and other Asian countries.
We provide the following services:
- Incorporation: Site selection, business license acquisition, bank account opening, tax and custom registration etc.
- Accounting & Tax: Bookkeeping, corporate/expat tax planning and compliance, profit repatriation etc.
- Audit & Risk Management: Audit oversight, SOX compliance, due diligence, financial statement review & analysis, internal controls, etc.
- Supply Chain Management: Supplier identification&assessment, Supplier development, Program management, International sourcing, Lean manufacturing, Quality inspection etc.
- Engineering & Operation Consulting: Engineering outsourcing solution, On site engineering support, ERP selection & implementation etc.
- HR Solution: Top talent recruitment support, expat immigration and tax compliance support, emoloyee relocation support etc.
Nancy Pon, Sizzle Maker of PZAZD, creates experiential platforms. She is most widely known for being the face and founder of a multi-award winning health campaign which reached over 1 billion taxi riders in China’s first tier cities. Given her wealth of experiences and adventures, Nancy is a regular speaker for business, community and student groups about leadership, China insights, and harnessing one’s potential. In 2012, she was awarded the EPWS Women in Leadership Inspirational Superhero of the Year Award.
Ms. Pon has over 20 years of professional experience spanning transportation engineering to sporting and entertainment events, from hospitality to entrepreneurship, and from marketing to public service campaigns. Her event portfolio includes Tennis Masters Cup, Special Olympics World Summer Games, Rolling Stones and Elton John concerts.
She was one of the Founding Board members to establish the Cancham in 2008.