By seizing this challenging prospect, you will instantly become a part of the intricate connection between your beloved games and their players. Your work will have its mark on the very soul of the way the games are played, characters are behaved, and eventually, influence the entire game evolution. You also will be placed in immediate touch with the most up-to-date technologies, supported by a very talented team of multi-national professionals, and given a vast opportunity of stimulating learning simultaneously. Responsibilities:
- Research and implement character simulation, game logic, and artificial intelligence for consoles games.
- Develop gameplay features, and monitor code to improve the degree of usability.
- Simulate various AI behaviors by applying different algorithms.
- Build flexible UI framework and support UI functions in the games.
- Analyze design documents and work with the game designers for the gameplay evolution.
- Implement game logic and relevant code for both the Client and Server Engines.
- Develop editor tools for Level Designers’ implementation of game logic and characters’ behaviors.
- A player, who is passionate about game making.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, good knowledge of object oriented development.
- Experienced in game demo making/prototyping.
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and frameworks used in game creation.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, functional English proficiency.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields or equivalent industry experience is preferred; a game industry working history would be a plus, but NOT a must.
- Experiences in Behavior Trees, Animation Trees/Graphs, and Path Finding/Navigation are highly appreciated.
- High potential graduates and Interns are welcome.
Send your CV to Shafirstname.lastname@example.org
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
With its 9000 employees and 29 studios around the world, Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. Ubisoft owns a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 370+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games. If you are passionate by video game, highly skilled and committed to deliver top notch quality content, join our team of talents! To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com