You will work with one of our AAA production teams on a brand new graphics engine designed for the Next Generation Consoles and PC’s (DX11.3/12 feature level), and collaborate closely with the art direction and design in developing the state of the art visual features with the minimum performance cost. Moreover, you will also be able to enjoy the direct access and sharing to the newest rendering research with rest of the Ubisoft teams, following the latest graphics study papers and technology presentations in general.
- Compile and understand the 3D needs of the artists’ in terms of the information development and assess the technical feasibility.
- Analyze existing 3D functions in the engine for their usability.
- Suggest improvements by designing and implementing new systems when needed.
- Collaborate with the Graphic TD to set the constraints and communicate the technical possibilities of the 3D functions to the Art Team.
- Support the functions of the 3D Systems designed by the production.
- Optimization, debugging, documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Has experience in graphics programming.
- Strong in mathematic.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Solid HLSL and Cg programming skills.
- Good understanding of current graphics hardware and APIs.
- Rich experience in performance optimization for game console/PC.
- Good understanding of software development practices.
- Experienced in prototyping and iterative development.
- Good written and verbal English.
- Experience of console game development, multithreaded programming and GPU programming are highly appreciated.
Send your CV to Shafirstname.lastname@example.org
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
With its 9000 employees and 29 studios around the world, Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment. Ubisoft owns a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 370+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games. If you are passionate by video game, highly skilled and committed to deliver top notch quality content, join our team of talents! To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com