Interested in joining a CanCham industry committee or starting a new one? CanCham is relaunching its committees’ platform open to all CanCham members.
What are the expectations for committee members?
- Participations should be able to meet fellow committee members, in person or remotely, every 1-2 months
- Committees will be responsible for creating 3 industry committee-branded CanCham events per year.
- Committee members will coordinate speakers, propose dates and times, set event topics and content structure, as well as the general content for the event announcement with support from the CanCham Executive Team.
- CanCham membership must be current.
How do I join a committee?
Email Sheldon@cancham.asia with the name of the committee you would like to join, as well as:
- 2 event proposals, each with a different topic within the committees’ scope, speakers’ names, titles and contact information, general event content bullets. *Proposals should include speakers external to the committee member’s company
- Committees will be limited in number of members
Please note: CanCham will only allow a maximum of one slide, or 15 seconds, of promotional content at each event.