The CanCham Shanghai Internship Program provides university students or new graduates with work experience. The Chamber will offer opportunities for interns to gain insight in the areas of leadership, project management, communications, marketing, sales, customer service and event management.
Areas of Work and Specific Responsibilities
- Event Management: Provide administrative and organizational support, including venue search, handling inquiries and attendance management
- Media and Communications: Assist with website maintenance, social media channels maintenance, marketing material creation and graphic design
The candidates must have an undergraduate degree or above to apply for the intern position.
The candidate should be fluent in at least 2 out of 3 of these languages: French , English or Mandarin.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Website, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus
- Quick in absorbing and applying new knowledge
- Good at time management
- Detail oriented
Apply NowSend your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org