CanCham Shanghai membership perks include access to a vast network of cross-industry contacts. We can help you minimize business risks by connecting you to trustworthy and knowledgeable people, including other CanCham Shanghai Members.
Here are just a few examples of successful business introductions and referrals from 2013.
- Rahmat Trading signed with Intertrust Group to facilitate their corporate set up in China.
- B+H Architects was referred to and signed with DDI Group to design their real estate development project in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Miller Canfield was successfully introduced to a Chinese company experiencing issues moving their products through Canada.
- Klako Group and Troutman Sanders were introduced to foster a cross-referral partnership leading to more clients for both organizations.
- CanadAsia Management Development was successfully introduced to Tridonic to provide training solutions for their staff.
- The Sauder School of Business booked event space at North American
- Premiere Wine Shop.
- Numerous clients were referred to Capital Tax to assist with their Canadian tax filings.
- The services of freelance photographer Grant Buchwald were retained by
- several companies.
- Red Gate International filmed
- Renaud Air Purifiers for an air quality episode of The Highlife.
- R&P China Lawyers’ numerous speaking opportunities through CanCham expanded their clientele.
- Linamar executives were introduced with counterparts in other Canadian companies to better understand how to do business in China.
- Dunn Global and Tiny Earth Trading exhibited free of charge at the Ningbo Consumer Goods Fair through their CanCham membership.
For more information, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org