CanCham Shanghai’s events provide market education, networking opportunities and community gatherings. We can also help members organize private events.
About CanCham Shanghai Events
CanCham Shanghai events will give you the opportunity to acquire business intelligence, build your social and business network, and promote your business and identify business opportunities. Plus, CanCham Shanghai members are entitled to admission discounts!
CanCham Shanghai’s business seminars cover a vast range of topics, from investment opportunities into Canada, to learning how to file taxes as a Canadian abroad, to learning about leveraging e-commerce platform in China and many more topics.
View upcoming business seminars here.
CanCham Shanghai regularly welcomes trade missions and high-level government officials to China. From business dinners with high-level government officials, to match-making sessions, these events open doors and promote long-term bilateral trade & investment between Canada and China.
How CanCham Shanghai members benefit from these events:
- Members get preferential seating
- Members are seated with individuals in complementary industries that could become potential clients
- Members are informed ahead of time of the key contacts that will be seated at their table
- Members always get priority for admission and access to sponsorship opportunities
View upcoming trade events here.
A vibrant community is the foundation for a strong business community. CanCham Shanghai brings together the Canadian and Chinese community through Canada-themed mixers and special events.
CanCham Shanghai’s marquee community events:
- Maple Leaf Ball – CanCham Shanghai’s black-tie event of the year
- Canada Day Celebration – Join CanCham Shanghai’s annual Beach Party
- Hockey Night in Shanghai – Watch a real ice hockey game in Shanghai!
- Canadian Christmas Dinner – A Canadian community event to kick-off the Holiday season
View upcoming community events here.
For more information about CanCham Shanghai events, please contact Geneviève at email@example.com.
About Member Events Support
With CanCham Shanghai’s vast local network and resources in combination with its professional and abundant event planning experience, we are well equipped to provide a wide variety of event management services.
- Based in Canada? CanCham Shanghai can provide on-the-ground services to organize your event in China.
- Need to fill a room? CanCham Shanghai can help you target guests or advertise your event through our different channels
For more information about CanCham Shanghai’s event services, please contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org.