True Legend Hospitality Group is currently looking for a Shift Manager to oversea all restaurant operations.
- Assist store manager in daily management of the whole store, implement the company’s rules and regulations, and implement the policies issued by the company;
- Organize the inspection and supervision of the daily work of stores, control the costs of stores to improve profits, ensure smooth and stable operation;
- Responsible for good communication with customers, maintain customer relationship; Maintain good customer satisfaction;
- Implement the company’s financial system, ensure to achieve the turnover target, and control the cost within the budget;
- Responsible for the equipment management of the store, ensuring that all equipment is well maintained and can work normally;
- Build the store team, guide, train, and develop the working ability of subordinates.
- Between 26 and 35 years old, male or female, good image and temperament;
- More than five years of work experience in the same industry, more than three years of western restaurant operation management experience;
- Good language skills, coordination and communication skills, and good at motivating employees;
- Good customer service awareness and communication skills, teamwork spirit;
- Fluent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing is required.