Senior Sales Representative & BOTE Deputy GM
Liquid Solutions Asia is currently looking for highly motivated individuals to join their friendly team, focusing on Market Development, Client Relationship, Sales Support and Trade & Digital Marketing activities. This is a great opportunity for any individual who wants to join a rapidly growing business with the ability for heightened career progression in the future.
- Start as senior sales representative, develops a sales plan and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability;
- Got involved in managing daily company operations to ensure positive, safe and profitable working environment, including but not limited to order, purchase and stock the merchandises in a timely manner;
- New BOTE customer acquisition & existing key customers retaining/ further development;
- Contribution in increasing visibility of BoTE through various channels;
- Prepare customer visits report and action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects;
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns as needed;
- Other tasks appointed by senior management, especially after 6-month probation:
- Coordinate with current General Manager in planning short and long term purchase plan, sales target, budgets, expense/stock controls, payment, schedules, and manpower.
- Develop operational strategy and ensure that the operational activities meet the organizational requirements, including sales & marketing campaign support,overdue control & etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Performance Management; Giving Feedback; Foster Teamwork; Supervision; Staffing; Business Knowledge; Vision
- Experience in account and sales team management;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential;
- Good organizational and administration skills and strong attention to details;
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to work under pressure;
- Profound FMCG sales experience required, Beverage market experience will be a plus;
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.