DongDu International (DDI) is now looking for a Membership Manager!
DongDu International (DDI) was established in 1989. In 2013, DDI built up the first top private family-centered club in Shanghai which aimed at providing elite families with comprehensive and private activities. Shanghai Jiating Center management team comes from around the world. Their rich international club management experience and extensive global background are the solid base for Club’s operation.
Supervisor:Director of Membership
- University degree required, major in Marketing, Business, or Hospitality preferred;
- At least 3 years in role of sales within Club business, Luxury brand or life style service, having resources, channels or corporate client in said segment;
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Must be a fast-learner, logical, self-motived, energetic, can work under pressure;
- Member oriented;
- Value committed of “Innovation, Excellence, Delicacy, and Service”.
- Understand and follow up club sales directions and fully execute to achieve growth of membership;
- Ensure to achieve monthly sales target;
- Maintain member relation by having regular communication for members’ feedback or promoting club activities;
- Actively participate in all kinds of club activities to strengthen the interaction with members and explore potential customer resources;
- Regularly conduct market research and intelligence analysis to study development trends of the world class clubs and related industries;
- Regularly review and improve sales behavior by reviewing members’ profile, analyzing sales data, and evaluating sales performance;
- Work closely with marketing department, the 3rd party, business partner to maximize sales effort;
- Be sales results oriented, be aggressive to achieve goals. Encouraged to share good cases within the team to improve entire sales performance.
To apply for this position, please contact with us via the following ways:
Address of Club: No 46 Luding Road, Putuo District, Shanghai (WeiNing Rd Station Metro 2.)
Contact person:Helen Peng, HR Department
Tel: (021) 80258666*8090