Global HR Consultant
Global HR consultant with one of China’s highest valued and successful internet startups. Perform policy research, program design, and policy implementation of human resources management systems, especially relating to compensation & benefits. 20,000- 40,000 RMB/month, negotiable.
- Policy research: Benchmark against the world’s leading Internet companies, and conduct market research, information collection and data analysis related to Compensation & Benefits.
- Program design: Design global motivation plan, attract key talent and keep internal key talent motivated.
- Operational support: Roll out overseas human resource policies related to Compensation & Benefits and provide operational support, including policies promotion and data maintenance.
- System iteration: Research the best practices of global Internet companies and constantly upgrade/update human resource management system accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree or above (management and related majors are preferred).
- 3 or more years’ working experience in HR COE or consulting. Experience related to Compensation & Benefits is preferred.
- Native or native-level English speaker
- Data analysis skills, product and user thinking.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org