Emission Design Engineer
- Responsible of emission control system function for various projects.
- Focus on emission control system regarding the company’s quality, cost, delay and performance targets.
- Responsible of its function from the design phase to the integration phase
- Studies the feasibility of the regulation and design of the emission control system
- Manage and validate Three Way Catalyst/Gasoline Particulate Filter design
- Participate in the emission calibration works and provides samples as needed
- Communicate with JVs for emission related homologation/COP/ISC/quality issues
- Responsible for the emission control system design for gasoline engine and hybrid power train application.
- Manage the exhaust parts design from functional point of view:
- Engine raw emissions and thermal behavior
- Catalyst and sensor distribution
- Three Way Catalyst/Gasoline Particulate Filter efficiency, geometry and location, and related chemical/combustion knowledge
- Chinese specifications and regulation
- Determine the efficiency-price optimized emission control system, regarding the emission calibration capability for each application
- Engine bench/oven aging design
- Vehicle emission/OSC testswith calibration and ECU mapping
- Cost reduction project management
- RFQ and quality specification writing
- Supplier relationship management
- In charge of the system validation including durability and OBD parts validation, support for integration/calibration team regarding the emission control system
- Follow closely the Chinese emission regulation evolvement and give necessary support for the project
- Follow closely the emission activities in JVs including homologation, durability tests, COP and ISC control, etc.
- The candidate has to work with every team of design department (combustion, performances, consumption, software, etc.), test facilities and calibration team, good communication and relationships skills are mandatory
- Finish other related tasks assigned by the manager
- Master degree
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of PWT functioning principles and AVLCONCERTO preferred
- Good knowledge of French preferred
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Good English in both oral and written
Send your CV and cover letter to Rachel, 186 7232 5501, firstname.lastname@example.org