DB Fasteners Assistant to the General Manager
Position: Assistant to the General Manager
Main tasks: Working with the General Manager to implement a series of projects to transform the organization for the future. Examples are:
- Review & upgrade company IT structure for
a) disaster recovery,
b) remote work,
c) compliance with Chinese laws and
d) general efficiencies in data management.
- Assist General Manager in scouting for potential new office locations.
o Negotiate with potential landlord(s), negotiate with local tax department(s) for preferential treatment and if a new location is chosen then to negotiate and oversee decoration of new location.
- Assist General Manager in updating and improving ISO procedures for both China office and use in other countries.
- Launch English and/or native language marketing campaigns targeted at SE Asia.
- Translate / assist with accounting team in the short term (maternity leave).
- Other projects as assigned by General Manager
- Education: Min. Bachelor degree
- Language skills: High level of English required.
- IT: Microsoft Office required; SAP or other ERP knowledge preferred.
- Minimum 3 years work experience.
- Experience in Management Information Systems, Accounting and/or Marketing highly preferred.
- Previous project based experience preferred.
Personal skills: Self-motivated to accomplish new things and learn new skills, ability to work independently & outgoing personality.
To apply please send your resume & cover letter to Michael.Goertzen@dbfasteners.com.
Location: Hutai Road, Lane #51, Jing’an District, Shanghai China