BD Manager JD
Business Development Manager Duties and Responsibilities
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new potential business via inbound and outbound initiatives.
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Hitting leads and sales KPI’s set by management
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data to help strategically direct sales plans and objectives towards success
- Building trust and long-term relationships with partners to develop further business
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets to support in lead generation and sales development
- Attending events and other networking opportunities to create new business lead and partnership opportunities
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Creating sales pitches
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends
Business Development Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- China Digital marketing & Ecommerce knowledge and experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various initiatives.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Three years minimum experience in sales.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Fluent communication in both speaking and writing in English.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to knowing you !