Job Posting from The Saskatchewan Trade and Investment Office
Position: Business Development Officer
Employer: The Saskatchewan Trade and Investment Office
Location: Shanghai, China
Compensation: Monthly salary plus employer share of social/medical insurance contributions, actual figures to be discussed at the interview. Annual bonus and salary adjustment level will be determined by performance.
Open To: Chinese citizens residing in Shanghai, China
Application Deadline: By 5pm, July 31, 2015 (Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Saskatchewan is a western Canada province with abundant natural resources to have become the world’s food and energy powerhouse. With China’s modernization raging on, Saskatchewan has never been more important for the world’s most populous market as a safe and stable supplier of food and fuel. Conversely, Saskatchewan will prosper from engaging China in trade and investment. In light of this mutually beneficial relationship, the provincial government of Saskatchewan established Saskatchewan’s first and only international office in Shanghai, China in 2010.
While standing as a testimony of Saskatchewan’s commitment to China, the Saskatchewan Trade and Investment Office serves to bolster the interdependent relationship between Saskatchewan and China by promoting and facilitating bilateral trade and attracting Chinese investment capital into Saskatchewan.
We are now looking for a new team member to join our growing office in advancing Saskatchewan’s economic interests in China. The new officer will partake in trade development and investment attraction in particular and growing Saskatchewan’s presence in China at large.
The following are some of the specific responsibilities given to the new officer:
- Generating high-value leads for Saskatchewan high priority interests
- Raising awareness of Saskatchewan and its business opportunities in China
- Enhancing Saskatchewan’s understanding of the Chinese market
- Supporting Saskatchewan government and business missions to China
To perform these and other related responsibilities well, we expect the new officer to possess the following qualifications:
- You must hold an undergraduate degree or above from a recognized Chinese or overseas university; preferential consideration will be given to candidates with a bachelor degree from a Canadian university.
- You must have professional work experience of no less than 3 years; favourable consideration will be given to candidates with responsibilities in business development either in their previous jobs or current job.
- Although this is a government office, your having work experience in a government entity is not an indispensable requirement for this job; such an experience would surely be a plus on your resume.
- You must speak and write both Chinese and English proficiently; other linguistic capabilities would not add extra points, though we would like to know them.
- You must be willing to travel frequently within China.
- You must demonstrate that you are self driven and independent, and these two traits are critical in our assessment whether you are the right person to handle this job on top of your other qualifications.
- You must be a Chinese citizen. We welcome your overseas studying and/or working experience, but we do not accept non-Chinese citizens for this job.
*We will contact you only if we have selected you for the interview process.
薪酬: 薪酬加上用工单位所需支付的社保医疗基金费用，具体数字会在面试时公布。年终奖及 薪酬调整幅度绑定于工作表现。
申请截止日期: 2015 年 7 月 31 日下午 5 点前（请把您的中英文简历及 500 字中英文自我推 荐信发送至 email@example.com)
萨斯喀彻温省（简称“萨省”）地处加拿大西部，座拥着世界经济持续发展所需的各类稀缺自然资 源，是名副其实的世界粮仓和资源宝库。随着中国现代化进程的加深及对食品质量要求的不断提 高，萨省在供应安全稳定的食品和原料方面给予了中国这个世界人口大国以重要的支持；相对地， 萨省经济也通过与中国贸易投资的有效合作中取得了良好的发展。为了加深萨省和中国之间互惠 双赢的经贸关系，萨省政府于 2010 年在中国上海正式设立其在海外的首个且唯一一个贸易投资 代表处。
萨省贸易投资代表处致力于促进推广萨省的贸易投资机会，积极吸引中国投资资本进入萨省，使 得萨省资源和中国资本得到有效融合，进一步深化和巩固双边互惠互依的关系。 随着代表处规模的不断发展，我们诚邀贤士加入推动萨省和中国经贸合作的团队中来。新成员将 具体负责促进萨省物产出口至中国以及吸引中国资本投资萨省的工作，同时扩展萨省在中国的知 名度；
- 如果您有国外学习，生活或工作经验，我们很欢迎您来申请这份工作，但我们只接受中国国籍 人士申请